#IDARB is a competitive couch multiplayer platform game for up to 8 players, unapologetically inspired by games like Bomberman, Smash Bros. and NBA Jam. It has a crazy amount of customization, allows spectators to interact with the games they're watching in a way similar to "Twitch plays Pokemon," and oh yeah, was entirely designed by our fans and friends on Twitter.
In January 2014 we started a strange experiment: we asked our Twitter followers to dictate what our next game would be, feature by feature, just to see what kind of crazy nonsense the internet could come up with. They made suggestions, we put them into the game, and against all odds it ended up being a lot of fun.
- Up to 8 players on one console! The first Xbox One game to do this (we think).
- Console versus console online multiplayer.
- Hash bombs! Your friends can troll your game live by typing special commands into Twitter or Twitch on any applicable device - try #bomb, #clown and #fireworks to start.
- Crazily customizable - drawn your own players, create your own teams, wave your own flags, even compose your own fight songs
- All this and it's FREE for the month of February on Xbox One, as part of the Games With Gold program!
- Look for the unique Active Game Hash on the upper left of the game screen.
- Tweet @idarbwire [Active Game Hash] along with a secret code to make fun stuff happen.
Tweet "@idarbwire [Active Game Hash] you #light up my life" to activate the #light Hash Bomb and turn off the lights!
Here are just some of the secret Hash Bomb codes, can you find them all?
They work on Twitch chat, too! Just type the Hash Bomb on any live game that is broadcasting!
Professional Tips for Pros
- Hold Down to fall faster!
- Duck and jump to jump down through purple platforms.
- Walk the ball into the goal for an easy point.
- Shoot from further way to score 2, 3, or 5 points.
- Avoid missing the Goal to Win
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get the ball?
Just touch it. If someone else has the ball and you want it, use Steal to knock it out of their hands.
Q: How do I aim my shot?
Use the left analog stick to adjust your aim. A small white box shows you where the ball will go.
Q: How do I rocket around?
Waggle the right analog stick back and forth really fast to condense and build up Fizz. Press the right trigger to use that Fizz or the right bumper to release it.
Q: But where does that pressure come from?
It's just a game, you should really just relax.